Life Enducing Minerals
Other Natural Minerals In Vitiblu Water
- Calcium - The body's metabolic jack-of-all-trades: Calcium. It carries nerve signals, contracts muscles, clots blood, keeps the heart running smoothly, regulates hormone secretions and helps enzymes do their vital jobs. Increased calcium intake could give an unexpected bonus in helping to prevent major discords that have been linked to calcium deficiency. These are high blood pressure and strokes. Population studies have shown that people who consistently drink hard water containing calcium and magnesium can reduce by 10%, a person's risk of dying from a stroke or heart attack. Vitiblu continues its research on water hardness and the other mineral resources in its characteristics.
Vitiblu is gifted to have a range of 26mg - 47mg per liter of natural Calcium in its water.
- Magnesium 64% of the body's Magnesium is concentrated in the bones. Magnesium deficiency results in impaired bone growth and may lead to increased bone loss and skeleton fragility. Mineral waters containing magnesium are mild laxatives and the best of alkaline waters to relieve acid conditions of the stomach and sick headache, when caused by constipation. Such waters are also successful in checking the formation of acid gravel.
Vitiblu has a range of 23mg - 32mg per liter of natural Magnesium in its water.
- Sulphates - Approximately 10% of the body's total sulfur content is concentrated in bone. Proteins involved in musculoskeletal development and support all require sulfur within their molecular framework. Sulphates promote liver detoxification and helps in digestion and bladder functioning. Sulphate assist in function as a laxative aandcombine with magnesium and sodium to initiate muscle contractions of the alimentary tract that moves food along for proper digestion.
Vitiblu has a range of 5.6mg - 7.3mg per liter of natural Sulphate in its water.
- Potassium - helps with osmotic pressure, the transmission of nerve impulses and muscle contractions. It is also considered energetic in dissolving and removing uric acid from the body. Potassium plays a role in the maintenance of the body's fluid balance, helping to prevent dehydration and excess fluid retention.
Vitiblu has a range of 2.6mg - 4.3mg per liter of natural Potassium in its water.
- Sodium - Our normal recommended intake of sodium on daily basis is approximately 3 to 15g pr day. Your body needs some Sodium to function properly. Sodium helps maintain the right balance of fluids in your body and transmit nerve impulse. It also Influences the contraction and relaxation of muscles.
Vitiblu has a range of 3mg - 4.3mg per liter of natural Sodium in its water.
- pH - One of the most common water quality tests performed is the pH test. pH indicates the sample's acidity, but is actually a measurement of the potential activity of hydrogen ions (H+) in the sample. pH measurements run on a scale from 0 to 14, with 7.0 considered neutral.
Vitiblu is fortunate to have the bedrock and soil composition through which the water moves, both in its bed and as groundwater giving a perfect range of pH of 7.2 - 7.6
- Bicarbonates - HCO3 - Bicarbonates are salts containing the bicarbonate (HCO3-) anion. They are a very similar to, and often considered a subset of, the carbonates Bicarbonate is a vital component of the pH buffering system of the body (86%-90% of CO2 in the body is converted into carbonic acid (H2CO3), which can quickly turn into bicarbonate (HCO3-). Bicarbonates also serve in the digestive system. It raises the internal pH of the stomach, after highly acidic digestive juices have finished in their digestion of food.
Vitiblu has a natural bicarbonate range of 110mg - 164mg per liter which is due to water containing carbon dioxide passing through limestone or other calcium carbonate containing minerals in the aquifers - it dissolves part of the calcium carbonate and hence becomes richer in bicarbonate.